WORK WITH US TO CREATE A
FUTURE OF SAFETY AND HOPE
We strive for every woman, child and family to live a life without abuse and violence. We are passionate about bringing peace, joy and restoring lives throughout Fairview; below are listings of available positions where you can be a part of someone’s healing journey.
Our organization is currently seeking a caring team player who is responsible for supporting individuals and families in crisis at our shelter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Crisis intervention
- Shelter client care
- Clerical duties
- Client transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Minimum grade 12
- RCMP Vulnerable Sector Check
- CFS Intervention Record Check
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word) and data entry
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work shifts
Deadline: Please submit cover letter, resume, and three references by August 31st, by 4:00 pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.